14 Mar Product Manager – Gaming
- Lead Internal game team in product strategy, roadmap planning, and feature development
- Product Management and P&L ownership for individual games across diverse genres for global and Indian focused titles around Racing, Action, Casual and Casino.
- Deep-dive user behavior to understand engagement, user acquisition funnel and prioritize feature design based on analytics.
- Market Research to identify clutter breaking in-app monetization models and prototyping games with production teams. Present competitive reviews of external games & identify gaps through competitor analysis.
- Work with Design team on Balancing & optimizing virtual goods pricing and in-game economy to drive monetization.
- Iterate on feature development through split tests and qualitative play-testing leading to improvements in feature revenue
- Live Operations on existing titles to improve revenue and engagement
- Worked with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product rollouts
- Align with community management and partnerships team to develop plans around community engagement, partnerships and promotions for launch of new updates
- Interest to work on emerging areas like Mobile e-Sports.
6 – 12 years