18 Dec Concept Artist
Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At JetSynthesys, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
We’re looking for a Creative Development Artist who can create concept art and illustrations for JetSynthesys games. Your goal is to bring to life the characters and environments through epic pre-production concepts and inspiring illustration works to be used across the company.
- Create character and environment concepts for pre-production of All game.
- Create environment mood paintings, lighting studies, and color keys
- Create highly polished illustrations for animated sequences to promote new content and expansions.
- Partnering with internal and external artists to collaborate on large and creatively complex assignments
- Create illustration work to be used across the company for JetSynthesys, Gamescom, marketing, promotional material, etc.
- Create concept art and illustration work to help the game development teams with their creative and artistic goals.
- Work with art directors and direct to create a vision for our creative projects across the team.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of conceptual experience in designing, developing and shipping major game systems in a published game or entertainment market.
- Exceptional ability in creating traditional 2D art with ability to work fast on conceptual ideas as well as work meticulously for a polished image for public consumption.
- Expertise in shape design, silhouette and structure as well as color and conceptualization.
- Exceptional understanding of human and creature anatomy to stylize and create compelling & memorable characters portraying emotions & feelings.
- Must have a love for games, movies, animation and dissecting them and exploring new ways of improving them.
- A passion for JetSynthesys games and understanding the unique approach to creating art for our games is a must.
- Proficiency in 3D and vector graphics software is a bonus.
6+ years of conceptual experience
- Portfolio – Only digital applications will be accepted such as a website, blog, or online album.
- An art test may be requested during the interview process.