12 Feb Android Developer
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Android/Java code. Responsible for robust and efficient implementation.
- Must ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application, identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Participate and lead software design meetings and analyse user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with team members and across groups to prepare technical specifications.
- Work closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, practices and conventions, new designs, changes and enhancements.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK along with different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, Push notifications and In-App purchase.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, etc.