18 Dec Sr. 3D Animator
Posted at 11:52h in 0 Comments
Posted 3 years ago
Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures, and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At JetSynthesys, you’ll work alongside passionate & talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment. We’re looking for a Sr. 3D Animator creates realistic and stylized 3D animations for JetSynthesys games. Your goal is to bring to life the characters and environments through your animation skills.
- Create high quality 3D animations for the game, including human body and facial animation, animal character animation and environment animation.
- Work with Art Directors and Lead Artists to understand the high quality objectives and ensure animation style consistency across the game.
- Collaborate with Technical Artists to design and build custom rigs and skeletons content.
- Animate and perform motion editing within complex animation systems including integration and refinement of Mocap data.
- Researching subjects to ensure accurate animated representations
- Integrating client and stakeholder feedback into final animations.
- Guiding juniors in daily tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET
- Excellent skills in key frame animation, facial animations and proficiency in working on mocap data.
- Excellent knowledge in Autodesk Maya, 3Ds Max, Motion builder and Unity.
- Exceptional understanding of human and creature anatomy.
- Understanding of animation pipeline that includes rigging and integration.
- Cross team communication skills
- Proficiency in Unity and in making custom rigs & skeletons an added bonus.
- Passion and enthusiasm for making video games.
5+ years in animation industry
- Portfolio with show-reel in video format or online video link.
- An animation test may be requested during the interview process.