14 Mar Product Manager: Mobile Apps
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET
5+ years of product management experience that includes ownership of the entire product development lifecycle, including experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Working experience as Product Manager for a consumer-facing mobile product.
- Expertise building amazing mobile app experiences for iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with B2B services and/or payments is highly desired
- Hands-on experience in UI/UX Designing.
- Experienced delivered robust presentations to clients and executive leaders
- Passion for ongoing learning and ability to successfully operate in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software product development lifecycle, analytics, reporting, and usage tracking software.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and delivery of projects successfully on time.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail oriented, strong technical intuition, organized and collaborative.
- Ability to manage time and schedules with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Any Graduate / Master’s degree.
7 – 12 years
- The Product Manager, Mobile Applications will be responsible for the ownership of the product pod for mobile applications (app). This position requires experience independently setting and executing against a product roadmap and driving measurable key performance indicators. In addition, this position requires a passion for creating customer-centric products, a strong background in mobile product management, an analytic mindset, excellent communication skills and an eye for building customer experiences that will delight our users.
- Gather business requirements and customer needs from stakeholders and translate into bestinclass mobile app experiences.
- Prioritize and oversee execution of the mobile app product roadmap.
- Drive continuous improvement in acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics.
- Develop feature definition through detailed requirements and user stories.
- Conduct A/B tests and perform other quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, and competitive analysis, to drive prioritization of product features and enhancements.
- Ensure products are in line with the overall digital strategy and support business goals.