18 Dec Marketing Artist
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At JetSynthesys, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials, and branding purposes. You will be expected to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to: web graphics, social media, ad creatives, photography, posters and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
- Participate in the brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets.
- Ensure all assets created reach required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game.
- Produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, style guides etc).
- Successfully propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
- Anticipate the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity.
- Work with the Production Artists of the Studio in order to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET
- BA in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working with Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 3 years working with After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software).
- Knowledge and experience using any 3D software.
- Should be at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- Must have a great understanding and use of composition and colour theory, and have adequate knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games.
- Must be versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- Must have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Should be able to multi-task and to adapt easily to change
- Knowledge and experience with Blender, particle effects creation programs (e.g. combustion, trapcode, particle illusion, Fork), 2D particles, as well as photography and more traditional arts, and knowledge of Unity an added bonus.