14 Mar Game Producer
We are looking for a versatile Game Producer to join the development of Jet Play mobile gaming efforts. If you’re a highly-organised individual with exceptional communication abilities and a proven aptitude for project management, let’s hear from you! Self-direction, follow-up skills, and collaboration effectively with a cross-functional team are essential, as is the ability to anticipate production issues and find solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLSET
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules
- At least five (5) years of experience in game production including two (3) or more years of mobile game development.
- Track record of continuous content pipeline delivery
- Can own and cultivate projects with multiple departmental dependencies towards completion on time
- Able to effectively communicate with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Knowledge of software development, project management, and production processes
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energised, and fast-paced environment
- Solid project management skills – Fluent with Agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
6 – 8 Years
- Work with discipline-based and cross-discipline teams to craft and steward roadmaps and schedules.
- Work with assigned groups to deliver the right thing at the right time.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features from concept to implementation.
- Work with studio management and business development to help meet expectations for product P&Ls, budgets, hiring plans, and associated product development timelines.
- Actively promote a collaborative team culture based on trust to align the team toward our goals.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of significant features, tasks, sub-tasks, bugs, and everything in between.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent ontime and high-quality delivery.
- Act as the central hub between internal and external studios, IP holders, Licensors, business and legal, marketing, PR and sales divisions to ensure the most robust possible synergy between product development and all publishing functions.
- Communicate effectively with production leadership and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Work with executive management team to craft a vision of the titles, and to develop schedules and resource requirements to ensure achievement of the vision
- Laud achievements, shield troubles, and lead responsibly
- Expose risk; collaborate to find solutions.
- Direct relationship management of third-party consulting firms